Holiday Sale on Apps for iPod/iPad/iPhone

Lots of awesome apps on sale for the holidays! Check the What’s New tab on appshopper.com for a list of price changes that are updated frequently. Here are a few of my faves that I just got for a song, most for free …

Productivity and Education:

Games and Fun Stuff:

Worth checking out:

Prices change without notice so please check the app store before buying any of these. I’m not responsible for prices listed above (these were the prices as of this posting) or for the content of the apps listed above. I believe most of these apps are family fare but if you will have children using them, please check them out first just to be on the safe side.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010 at 11:26 pm and is filed under Education, Fun Stuff, iPod/iPhone/iPad. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

3 Responses to “Holiday Sale on Apps for iPod/iPad/iPhone”

1. Colin Roberto Says:

Only recently has it been easy and convenient to recycle iPod devices over the world wide web. A dozen or so dedicated mobile phone and iPod recycling web sites have popped up in recent years. They offer a recycling service that pays cash for gadgets including the Apple range of gadgets and thousands of mobile phone models.This is wonderful for people who don’t have much time but still would like to gain some of the value stored up in their old music player.

2. Andres Verrier Says:

It’s widely reported that the launch of the Apple iPad was disapointing to say the least. It wasn’t just the expected initial generation bugs, or the odd name. It lacks 16:9 support, Flash support, multitasking, SD card slot, HDMI or high-res video output support, USB ports, GPS and also the list goes on. It is also exclusive to AT&T’s network and also the 3G wireless add-on is $130 extra with a data limit of 250MB per month. That’s a joke I can burn through that much data in a day on the internet. I would say that some of these missing features will eventually come along but seriously folks; this is a work in progress. Would you want to buy one right now knowing that it’s the initial generation release complete with bugs and all, I need to be convinced that buying the iPad is going to be a better choice than a notebook.

3. iphone and accessories Says:

Great post , I allways enjoy lerning all about iphones and your post was informative :)