MMS fans… Get your Maroon Mustang items online!
Montevideo Middle School Apparel – Mustangs Official Store
The link is now available.
Purchase Montevideo Middle School branded apparel and gear online.
Design and personalize products for Penn Laird Mustangs teams, clubs, staff, friends and family.
Many possibilities – Football t-shirts, Basketball Hoodies, Soccer sweatshirts, etc.
So show off your spirit and start creating custom apparel today! Go, Mustangs!
8TH Grade Boys’ & Girls’ Basketball *denotes change in start time.
Date Opponent Time Location
- 12/3/2013 WSPMS 4:00 (boys) & 5:30 (girls) Montevideo
- 12/5/2013 THMS 4:00 (boys) & 5:30 (girls) Thomas Harrison
- 12/10/2013 EMS 4:00 both Elkton
- 12/12/2013 EMS 4:00 (girls) & 5:30 (boys) Montevideo
- 12/17/13 WSPMS 4:00 both Pence
- 12/19/2013 Open Date
- 1/2/2014 JFHMS 4:00 (girls) & 5:30 (boys) Hillyard
- 1/7/2014 SMS *4:30 (boys) & 6:00 (girls) Montevideo
- 1/9/2014 JFHMS 4:00 (boys) & 5:30 (girls) Montevideo
- 1/14/2014 THMS *4:30 (girls) & 6:00 (boys) Montevideo
- 1/21/2014 SMS 4:00 (boys) & 5:30 (girls) Skyline
- 1/23/2014 Open Date
- 1/27-30/2014 District Inv. 4:00 each day TBD
Montevideo Mustang Wrestling
Date Opponent Location
- 12-05-2013 THMS/EMS Montevideo
- 12-12-2013 JFHMS/SMS Hillyard
- 12-17-2013 WSPMS/SMS Montevideo
- 12-19-2013 EMS/SMS Elkton
- 01-02-2014 Open Open
- 01-09-2014 JFHMS/THMS Hillyard
- 01-14-2014 WSPMS/EMS Pence
- 01-21-2014 EMS/JFHMS Elkton
- 01-25-2014 District Tournament Hillyard**
All regular season matches begin at 4:30 **District Tournament at JFHMS time TBD
Join the SHS FEA Club for pizza at Cici’s on Thursday, December 12th, from 5-8pm and help raise money for a future teacher! 10% of sales that night will be donated towards our FEA Scholarship which is awarded to one SHS FEA club member each year to assist them as they pursue their education degree.
Dear Parents, Grandparents, Relatives and MMS patrons:
Beginning October 6, 2013 through March 22, 2014 Montevideo Middle School, ID #02447 will have the opportunity to earn cash through the MARTIN’S A+ School Rewards Program.
Follow the instructions on the MARTINS Parent registration document.doc, to sign up online or return the form to the school.
After you register your card, each shopping trip at MARTIN’S using your BonusCard earns CASH for our school! Each month, the amount of CASH awarded will be updated on the MARTIN’S website. You can track the amount of points you earn for our school by checking your grocery receipt and online when you create an account. Our school will receive a check at the end of the program and the money can be used for any of our school’s educational needs.
If your son/daughter is interested in Wrestling for MMS this year, please stop by Room 203 and visit with Coach Frazier during Parent Teacher Conference day from 12:00-7:00 on November 5th!
You are also welcome to turn in your child’s completed VHSL physical at that time!
Wrestling practice begins November 18th and is open to all eligible 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Students must have a current VHSL physical. Wrestling 13-14.pdf ~ Wrestling 13-14.doc