Schedule and Class Information
Period 1 – Level 2
Period 2 – Level 2
Period 3 – Level 2
Period 6 – Level 3
Period 7 – Level 3
Classroom Behavior Expectations:
1. To treat the teacher and fellow students with respect and care as individuals.
2. To sit in your assigned seat each class and have your textbook and all materials with you. When the bell rings be in your seat working on the tarea inicial (bellwork) and have your homework visible on your desk.
3. To study and do your work learning and MASTERING the required content. (EFFORT = SUCCESS)
4. To be cooperative and not disruptive.
5. To have all music devices put away and out of sight before the bell rings.